Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels.com Discount Code

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 dobebrief

Hi Basq,

email sent regarding becoming a verified rep, but no reply. Do i need to do anything else?

thanks,

flyguy wrote: »
    No it isn't, thanks for "advertising" your site though, I'll have a look later (love a good deal). The code did not come of your website so it's either not exclusive or it doesn't belong to your site (can't verify either). I got it of groupschemes and I doubt they copied it from yours. You might want to check with hotels.com how exclusive it is...

We were told it was an exclusive. We do do not "advertise" on boards.ie, but we feel the need to jump in when people take our work without giving credit.

We will check back with hotels.com about groupschemes using the code. We were told it is exclusive to us, so i would be surprised if they were give permission to publish it.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Sorry but looking at the code (IEGSCH10) it seems like it was made for GroupSCHemes...
    Would normally always put source but my understanding is the you officially need the be part of the "group" to use groupscheme codes so in this case I didn't...

flyguy wrote: »
    Sorry but looking at the code (IEGSCH10) it seems like it was made for GroupSCHemes...
    Would normally always put source but my understanding is the you officially need the be part of the "group" to use groupscheme codes so in this case I didn't...

Hi Flyguy,

i can't fault your powers of deduction there. Please accept my apologies. Still waiting for a response from hotels.com.

Ok, turns out the code was meant to be exclusive to both promotionalcodes.ie and groupschemes. Or at least we were meant to get a different code each.

We have been assured that this will be the case next time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

7% discount code on Hotel Bookings at Hotels.com
    From 16th Sep 2013
    Expires Sun 22nd Sep 2013

Code is 7CPXRESEP

Code sourced from http://www.couponexpress.ie/merchants/detail/hotels-com-discount-voucher-codes

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

new code for hotels.com for an extra 10% off.

Simply use HFAL10P & Book by 16th October 2013. Travel by 30th June 2014. Most major chains are excluded.

Some t&c can be found here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Juxtapose

^ code didnt work with 3 different hotels i tried, not big chains either.

Anyone got other codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

7% Off bookings using code COUEXP07

Expires friday 18th Oct

Code sourced from http://www.oxcodes.ie/codes/view/7-discount-voucher-off-all-hotel-bookings-with-hotels-com-promo-codes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Any other codes out there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

Hotels.com HNEM10

• Registered Users Posts: 4 beckham0999

now enter promotion code "HC10DJF14" in hotels.com can get 10% discount on hotel booking!

Advertisement