Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Door seal

• 14-05-2011 3:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Im wondering if anyone knows where I could get door seals to go around the frame of the door to stop them rattling and also make the tight?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Exitex do a good range of door seals,

What sort of a door is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Exitex do a good range of door seals,

What sort of a door is it?

Hey Fingers,

They're all internal Oak doors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭ronaldo84

what you need is little rubber bumpers to stick to the inside of the frame hard to find i'd say i know a hardware near me that used to do them. i have used them in a house before where there was oak doors and it stoped them from slamming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭ronaldo84

something like this images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOiFZ5NPVHt91WpCc9t7IBHajROfA-CX0zp7O2HEqA7Gmn6Om8qg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Paul.C

If the catch on the frame is new enough then its likely all you need to do is put a screwdriver in it and and move the adjustable metal bit out to meet the lock. Thats what they're there for ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement