Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cancelling contract

Options
  • 14-05-2011 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I need cancelling my Eircom contract, beacause I'm moving out from my address. I sending letter by post and letter by e-mail ( broadbandcancellations@eircom.ie and phonecancellations@eircom.ie). I got reply from Broadband Cease Support Team, but any reply from Phone Cease Support:/ Yesterday I trying all day long to contact eircom, but seem to be on hold all the time!!!
    I want to speak to somebody about cancelling my service and contract.
    Is there anything I have to do to cancel my account?? I have a little time, because moving out next month. How can I check the status of my case??? Please, help me:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

e.r.i.s wrote: »
    I need cancelling my Eircom contract, beacause I'm moving out from my address. I sending letter by post and letter by e-mail ( broadbandcancellations@eircom.ie and phonecancellations@eircom.ie). I got reply from Broadband Cease Support Team, but any reply from Phone Cease Support:/ Yesterday I trying all day long to contact eircom, but seem to be on hold all the time!!!
    I want to speak to somebody about cancelling my service and contract.
    Is there anything I have to do to cancel my account?? I have a little time, because moving out next month. How can I check the status of my case??? Please, help me:(

Hi e.r.i.s

My apologies for late reply on this, had posted a response but did not post here..:o
    Did you get this resolved??
    f you have spoken to our customer care team on 1901 this should be processed for you. If you PM me your tel. no I can confirm if this has been done.
    Tony

Advertisement