Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bio bbs

• 14-05-2011 5:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 457 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good bio bb and the retailer who stocks them...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

King's Arms Bio's are very good here. I'd say there the best I've used so far, I've also used these, no problems, or jams but the bb's have a good few surface flaws that are visable.

But I'd reccomend the King's Arms bbs, much better imo. Can't speak for any other bb's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

Cheers mate. ill try them .

If you're heading to a site that needs bios they usually sell them cheaper than in the shops as they usually get deals for lower prices. Might be worth asking the site what bb's they have and what they cost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

I have found out what bbs they have , and put it this way i wouldnt put them into the bin never mind my AEG... thanks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

Just on the topic of Bio BBs!
    I read in one of the Airsoft Mags that Bio's tend to shatter into fine dust particles on high impact and could be a problem for players that use mesh masks? Is this true? or has anyone experienced these problems or havn't?
    xXx

• Advertisement

It can happen here in Ireland, but its mostly with mesh and not stamped steel, it is very rare for it to happen here.

But in other countries with a higher fps its more likely to happen due to the higher powered guns.

The quality of the bb is also a factor as the poorer quality ones, that may have already started degrading would also be likely to cause problems.

So far I haven't seen one shatter into a mask or at all but lads on site tell me that it has happened but the shards went else where, missing their eyes.

Advertisement