Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Additional Account Registration

Options
  • 14-05-2011 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I have been trying to add an additional esb account to my online accounts. I can't see how to do it. The website states: "if you wish to register an additional account then please click on the 'contact us' section. I have done this, but cannot see any option to register a new account there. I am already a registered user with 3 accounts listed. Your help or advise would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

f53m6o.jpg

click the drop down menu, and the second one is 'register additional account'. Once you select it, it give you the box to enter the account number you want to add.

I would just put the name and address in the comment box to confirm it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 paudie45

OK thanks for that. There are many different "contact us" on the site.....it would be helpful if it was made clearer which one to use when adding an additional account. Anyway, all done now, so thanks again for your assistance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi paudie45,

I'll pass on your feedback to our web team - glad to hear you got it sorted in the end.

@Davy - thanks for your help; a very clearly illustrated answer! :)

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement