Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bt 150 Baby monitor (or alternative)

Options
  • 14-05-2011 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭

Following on from this thread here where I got a slap on the wrist (sorry Dave) can anyone help or advise on my question?

Original question was "What was the previous version and if absolutely sure it is not available anymore, is there an alternative to the BT 150 that is as good for the price?"

Thanks
    irish

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭holidaygirl

I have two Bt100 got both in Tesco's one at full price and one at half price in Tesco's at €33/€34 (not sure if they still have them) That was mid April so not sure if they are still on offer.

Bought the second one after getting on well with the first monitor. We have the first one in his bedroom for nights, the second one we use for his daytime naps which he takes in a room downstairs.

We have wifi and have no issues with the monitor at all.

Advertisement