Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quinny buzz 3 travel system?

Options
  • 14-05-2011 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Hope ye are all feeling happy and well:D.Just wondering about the quinny travel systems. We love the quinny buzz 3 travel system but the 2011 range is super expensive. I can't seem to find the 2010 range anywhere:(. Does anyone know where I could get one?:D

Thanks xx

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

try kiddicare.com they had it very reasonably before.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Hi! I was lookiing on buy and sell website for something a couple of weeks ago and happened to venture into the baby gear section. I couldnt believe it, they had so many prams, most looked brand new and there were a good few quinny buzz travel systems from about 250euro upwards. I had already got my pram but seeing the great condition some of these were in, if i hadnt i prob would have been very tempted so its worth a look if your interested. www.buyandsell.com and its the baby gear section your after:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭yolanda

heh mothercare have an offer on the quinny buzz at the moment for the carry cot, pushchair part, maxi cosi car seat and isofix base for 744 i think. Has to be in "electric blue" which is basically a lilac colour.

I was never into the quinny thing and had gone in to buy the mothercare my choice but sales rep swung me. Can I ask why the quinny appeals to you so much. Trying to find good points as I bought it on impulse!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Not sure where you've looked but this is where we got ours (it was last year so not sure if the price is still competitive). This includes the car seat and easi-fix base.
    My little one is 4 months now and I love the quinny, find it so easy to maneouver. Shopping basket is a bit small but I just got the hooks that attach onto the handle of the buggy and that does me. If you're getting one try get little things like the sun umbrella thrown in - they all add up when you have to buy them afterwards.

http://www.tonykealys.com/quinny-complete-travel-system.html

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I'd suggest checking around- you can normally pick these up second hand (in perfect condition) for less than a third what they cost new.

Re: the Quinny buzz 3- something to keep in mind is that its a very unusual width- its almost as wide as many of the twin buggies, for whatever reason. Ours has to folded down before it can go in or out any of our (standard sized) doorways. The wheels really stick out on it. It is a lovely system- and I'd highly recommend it- but bring your measuring tape with you- before you buy one on spec........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭jingler

Hi Twinkleboots,
    I'd second what some others have said about buying second hand. Look on the usual websites- adverts.ie, gumtree, donedeal etc. I got an amazing Quinny Buzz 3 like new with all the extras for €300. There are some real bargains out there- might take a little bit of time to find the right one, go and see it etc but the savings make it worthwhile.

Advertisement