Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where could i buy X plane

Options
  • 14-05-2011 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Does any one now where i could buy x plane in the meath dublin area :)
    Also where i could buy a yoke and throttle for it ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

As far as I know the only place to buy XPlane is direct from XPlane.com. As far as yoke and throttle's go I would suggest ringing your local PC world or similar to see if they stock them. I know PC world sometimes carry the Saitek pro flight range. Be prepared to pay more than you would by buying online. You will get best value on online stores and ebay, adverts.ie etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Neworder79

It's available online at x-plane.com, if you download the free demo you have the full sim without the global scenery, which is 7 DVDs.

If I were you I'd wait a couple of months, X-plane 10 looks great and should be out this summer with higher res global scenery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭SeanMcp

how much does it cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭David086

SeanMcp wrote: »
    how much does it cost?

$29 sometimes there's a $5 discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 LORD A

i went to amazon online and typed in xplane 9 it came up but it said xplane 9 -windows xp jus wondering will this work with windows 7 64bit thnks,.,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭SeanMcp

i would say so i think it properly would work on 7

Advertisement