Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

091 Labs is moving!

• 14-05-2011 7:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Due to some issues with our plumbing, we are sadly moving from Exchange House, our home in the Fairgreen for the past 11 months, on May 17th. We've had many lovely memories from Exchange House and held so many amazing events here, including our two Ignite events, drawing in nearly 150 attendees each - as well as fostering a community home for Galway's techies, artists, programmers and makers. We are extremely thankful to our landlord and supporters over the past year, for making our dream of a Galway hackerspace/makerspace a reality.

We are currently on the lookout for a new property, and hope to make the transition period from our current home to our future home a quick and painless one. We look forward to inviting you to our new space for some soldering, programming and, most importantly, a cup of tea!

So drop in before May 17th and bid farewell to Exchange House :)

Aaron

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

Best of luck with the move peeps! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Thanks Flojo!

Meeting tonight in The Cellar at 7pm if you're up for it?

Aaron

I would love to but I moved back home for a bit to sort out my finances! Will still be visiting Galway though so will be able to make the odd beers/meeting :)

Flojo wrote: »
    I would love to but I moved back home for a bit to sort out my finances! Will still be visiting Galway though so will be able to make the odd beers/meeting :)

Awww... but great, see you soon. Sorry I missed the eh... playground... *erm-erm*

Awww... but great, see you soon. Sorry I missed the eh... playground... *erm-erm*

Hehe such a shame you didn't come out that night. It was great fun, I was hungover for days hehe! We will have a repeat soon and hopefully you'll grace us with your presence ;)

• Advertisement

Flojo wrote: »
    Hehe such a shame you didn't come out that night. It was great fun, I was hungover for days hehe! We will have a repeat soon and hopefully you'll grace us with your presence ;)

Had exams unfortunately. Otherwise would have loved to. Indeed, some other night! :)

Had exams unfortunately. Otherwise would have loved to. Indeed, some other night! :)

Ah ok! Defo hun. Hope you did well :)

Advertisement