Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

theory test

• 14-05-2011 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

hi,
    I know the car theory test went up by a lot of questions but has the bike test also changed? And what are the changes ??? :confused:
    thanks alot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

Not at all. Have my full car licence 3 years and did my bike theory again (after doing it 3 years ago but not turning the cert into a licence because of an opportunity to learn to drive a car) literally 3 days ago. still 40 questions, get 35 right. best thing you can do is read the rotr book and the theory book. stuff came up i would have never remembered or been able to figure out logically after 3 years such as near/offside in bends and the such. read the book a few times, take a few practice exams and whether its 40 or 80 questions shouldnt matter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

new edition cd and book or as they say updated version every may as long as i rember scamming fookers ,,the weekend i did my theory for a A licence 2 years ago a new edition of the cd was after coming out on that friday and i was sitting the test on the following saturday day with the new extra questions added to the test straight away ,,blessed to get the pass as the questions i failed i had never seen before from practiseing the previous years cd ,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭sleepysniper

Just get the newest edition CD and keep doing the sections over and over til they stick in your head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 NutHuger

The theory test for cars changed for cars at the end of april, i think the amount of questions went up from 40 to 70! Does anyone know if the same can be said for the bike test???

Advertisement