Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get to St Anne's Park?

Options
  • 14-05-2011 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

This is a kind of random first post and I hope its in the right place. Basically I am visiting Dublin next week....on the train from Waterford and I need to get to St. Anne's Park. My train is coming into Heuston. I was planning to get the Luas to Abbey street and walk? Any help would be much appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Do you really enjoy walking? :D

St Anne's Park is very large as parks go - it stretches from Raheny to the Coast Road. Have a look on Google Maps.

Depending on which end of the park you want to arrive at, you could either get the Dart from Connolly Station to Raheny (or a bus to Raheny) or else a Howth bus if you want the 'other' end of the park.

Welcome to Boards, by the way!

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭spence101

em st annes park raheny would be quite the walk from abbey st, around 10 or so kilometers. st annes itself is quite large. if you are looking for st annes around the red stables I would reccommend getting the 130 bus from abbey st, its very frequent.

The 31 or 32 will bring you close to the front gate of st annes park, you get them on eden quay near abbey st.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Do you know what part of it you're heading to? Either way the buses go from Abbey street or Eden Quay (2 minute walk) so you get the Luas to Abbey street. If you're going to the Red stables end (Clontarf) get the 130 from Abbey street, if you're going to the Raheny end get the 29A from Eden Quay.

Advertisement