Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sticky Threads

Options
  • 15-05-2011 12:09am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Just a headsup.

With Boards attempting to run smooth mobile versions of the site, it's been noted that Forums with more than 3 stickies tend to make things look total ape.

It's been requested we tidy up the Forums and reduce said stickies to 3 maximum if at all possible (2+Charter).

WoW Forums currently contain seven sticky threads so I'm afraid some will have to go.

I feel the...

Armory + Character Screenshots Thread,
    WoW Character Name & Server Thread,
    Post Your Gold Making Tips Here Thread,
    Pics / Vid Thread of Awesomeness Thread,
    Irish Phone Support Thread

...could easily have their respective links posted in the World of Warcraft - Useful Links thread to save space.

Some of said stickies are so viewed/replied to that I don't fear they'll dissapear off the grid, which leaves the Charter & Useful Links thread and a space for anything important.

If people have any feedback on the subject feel free to comment but, for now, I'll remove said stickies and see if I can work them into the Useful links thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Not playin myself atm but woulda been nice to have some sorta cleaned up charater/server table as opposed to thread. Dunno how that could be organised. Hell knows if half the people on it even play anymore tbh. Just thought it woulda been nice to know where a number of boardsie's were based but would need a number of updates etc.

Maybe have the actual support numbers in the useful links thread too for people that need to get at them a bit quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Berns wrote: »
    Not playin myself atm but woulda been nice to have some sorta cleaned up charater/server table as opposed to thread. Dunno how that could be organised. Hell knows if half the people on it even play anymore tbh. Just thought it woulda been nice to know where a number of boardsie's were based but would need a number of updates etc.

Maybe have the actual support numbers in the useful links thread too for people that need to get at them a bit quicker.

When I had issues with WoW recently i needed sorted I was on ehre toget number quicker then going to google.

Big plus 1 for this, to sticky the support number.

Advertisement