Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't receive or send texts and can't receive calls after porting / htc desire

Options
  • 15-05-2011 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,
    I switched from pay as you go Three to pay as you go Meteor.
    Had no problems with my htc desire s until the switch to Meteor. Now i can make calls but cannot receive calls (when you ring it actually says that the number is out of service) and cannot send or receive any text messages. Pretty frustrating.
    Staff in the Meteor shop was very unhelpful and just gave me the details of a phone repair shop .. they told me it is a software/porting issue and advised me to ring the helpdesk. Googled a bit and found similar problems with android phones after porting between networks...but not how to solve the issue. The issue is logged at Meteors helpdesk - about 6 hours ago ..no news yet. It is definitely not the phone, as I checked my simcard in a friends phone and it had the exact same problems.
    anyone he came across this before...i am very interested to know how you solved it
    THANKS

Advertisement