Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool away

Options
  • 15-05-2011 8:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭

2-0 to the pool I'd say. They are sky high on confidence and playing very well . If Suarez makes a fool of us today then it won't look we on Harry and the scouts for saying he wasn't good enough

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I think it could be worse, they are playing very well at the moment and we are just waiting for the season to end.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

We've been able to pick oursleves up for the bigger games this season so I think we'll put in a similar performance to Tuesday night. Having said that I expect Liverpool to win by 2 or 3 goals.

I'll be putting a few liverpool players in my FF team for sure. I'd say they are a shoe-in for a clean sheet and Saurez to bag a brace.

I'm a bit like our players at the moment - can't wait for this season to be over and the new one to start again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Yeah I think it could be worse as well. This is their last home game and they'll want to go out with a bang, and if their strikers play well it'll be 3 or 4, most likely unanswered.

Bring on the end of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I think it could be worse, they are playing very well at the moment and we are just waiting for the season to end.

What the fúck would I know, eh? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Got the score right but wrong team :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

We've been able to pick oursleves up for the bigger games this season so I think we'll put in a similar performance to Tuesday night. Having said that I expect Liverpool to win by 2 or 3 goals.

I'll be putting a few liverpool players in my FF team for sure. I'd say they are a shoe-in for a clean sheet and Saurez to bag a brace.

I'm a bit like our players at the moment - can't wait for this season to be over and the new one to start again.

So in conclusion, i know F'all about spurs and even less about FF

I'll show myself out.

Advertisement