Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish and Third Language exemptions????

• 15-05-2011 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Has anyone recieved their Statement of Application record from the CAO yet?

Its supposed to be sent out by the end of May.

I really need it to confirm the CAO has recorded my Irish and Third Language exemptions.

I got a letter to certify that I've been granted exemption from the two subjects but it also stated "While NUI is happy to facilitate students by informing CAO of exemptions granted, it is the responsibility of the student to ensure that this information has been correctly recorded on the CAO record".

Now I'm in a mess because I don't know when the thing is coming and I don't know the deadline date for when I need to confirm it because I have my head in a mess studying for the LC.

Anyone else in my position?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

I think all the examptions were supposed to be written in the letter that was sent by CAO at the begining of may. My wasn't listed on it though and when i called NUI they said it will be fixed during these few weeks.

Advertisement