Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer/singer wanting to join a band

Options
  • 15-05-2011 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey. I'm a 26 year old drummer/singer looking to join band. I like lots of different genres of music and varrying styles from Air, Bonobo, Cinematic Orchestra, AC/DC, Cream to the Waterboys. I'm pretty decent on the drums, 10 years playing, but i'm more of an upfront stage performer. I've done 2 gigs drumming and 3 gigs as the singer and i do really like singing. I would love to join a band were i could do a few songs singing and a few songs drumming. If ya wanna rock some sh*t, don't hesitate to contact me.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from N&F.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭drumdrum

Got any vocal samples online?

Looking for a singer at the moment for a rock based music project....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 bigd23

i dont have any online samples. someone may have recorded me last night, so i'll check around my mates later and see if i can get something. I can go high and low, last night i was singing Fishermans Blues, Cars Hiss by my Window and Personal Jesus so that sort of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 42 GabrielCaetano

are you based in dublin or surroundings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 The Vox

Hello BigD23,

We're The Vox, a SERIOUS rock band from Panama. We'll be coming to Dublin on June 21st and stay for a little over 2 months; gigging as much as possible. We'll be playing in a festival in Kanturk July 2nd as a starting point, and hopefully just get many gigs after where ever it's HOT. We're a "dreamer band" searching for our market. Listen to our music, and if you like it. Lets talks.

Our music: www.myspace.com/thevoxpty

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=502832864

(if anything just contact me through this email strand; just that it's nice to have communication flow as in a chat or SKYPE when things get a little more serious)

Hope to hear from you,

Fred

P.S.
    Our drummer from Panama could not make it for financial reasons.

• Advertisement
Advertisement