Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traditional Tattoo & World Culture Festival Cork - June 3/4/5/6 2011

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭ordinarywoman

i cant wait!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

I got's me a spanky new tent today too!! The countdown begins....:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Beware those heading to tescos to get the mythical half price tent. Went in there yesterday and was looking for the 4 man tent, couldn't see any. Could only see the 3man for 56. Asked if they had any in stock and your man basically said it's just to try get people into the shop. In saying that though, i got a snazzy tent, airbed with pump and sleeping bag for a lil over 100squid

Just make sure it's a double skin tent Will, I've looked at some of the cheaper options in Tesco, Argos and Halfords, all look great, but turn out they're single skin, little protection agains the mad showers we've been having lately. I bought a nice Regatta one in Argos, got the 4man so I can use it with the little family down the line, but they had a nice 2man one for about €50, pop up too :)

It's all the way downstairs. Can withstand 1500mm of rain so it says. Meant to be a heat wave over the weekend anyway so fingers crossed we won't be washed out of it :)

Here's what I got. From reading description I assume it's double layered
    http://m.tesco.com/mt/direct.tesco.com/q/R.100-8628.aspx?un_jtt_v_section=1#detailsAndSpec

• Advertisement

Heatwave.....can I get a hell yeah!

What day you headin down? I'm considering Friday night.

You should defo join our little pikey village.....roll on session around the campfire. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Headin down friday to set up, should be there between 2 and 3'ish

Gonna miss half of it cos of work :mad:
    Should be dare bright and early sunday morning though :D

I'll be there Friday night, be leavin Dublin bout 6ish.....save some spaces on the campsite will.....:D

• Advertisement

Good fun. Smashing weather. We're just chillin here drinkin beer in the camping area

Fantastic day out yesterday, really chilled atmosphere and meet some cool people :)

Got home today about 2:30 or so. Was alright, first two nights people were up on the campsite till all hours. Found it hard working off little or no sleep

Will wrote: »
    Got home today about 2:30 or so. Was alright, first two nights people were up on the campsite till all hours. Found it hard working off little or no sleep

i could imagine that being a problem alight :o

only 6pm and am knackered already, early night for sure. Get any work done or buy anything nice? the falafel place was amazing

Will wrote: »
    only 6pm and am knackered already, early night for sure. Get any work done or buy anything nice? the falafel place was amazing

Falafel was savage!

Bought copious quantities of bulmers, that was about it, One of the lads lost his tattoo virginity there alright (think the bulmers is being blamed :D), nice little piece by Peter Lard Yao though.

Were you selling the plugs in the beer garden Will? I only put 2 + 2 together when u said you were working :o

Yus, we just bought falafel then trekked back to the tents to drink :pac:

Nice work by the way, would have said hello if i wasnt so slow/drunk :D

ha ha no worries man

Advertisement