Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about transferring, please help.

Options
  • 15-05-2011 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi,
    Im in Univeristy in London and have applied to transfer into a similiar course in DIT. I really don't like the course here or the way it's ran but I wanted to finish it so that I could be eligible for aa transfer, with one year of a Uni degree behind me.

However, tomorrow's my last day and I have to do a presentation and I really dont want to go in. I don't think my projects as good as it could, I had no motivation to do it because I just didn't want to be in that Uni anymore.

Do you think that if I dont go in, and therefore dont complete one of the modules that it might hinder my application to transfer to DIT?
    Also the presentation I have tomorrow is worth 100% of the module.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

You would already have a number of ects credits. It's up to a panel to determine if you have finished enough of this year to qualify. Move to another course within the same institution. An internal transfer is much less hassle. DIT isn't a University.

Advertisement