Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an old thread here...

Options
  • 15-05-2011 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

I remember about last year there was a thread with some dude explaining how to make a range of Chinese dishes. For example one person would ask "How do you make chicken King-poo?" and he'd reply with some delish-sounding recipes...

Anyone?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

If by "last year", you mean "a few weeks ago", then here you are: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056077430

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭HappyTuesday

Faith wrote: »
    If by "last year", you mean "a few weeks ago", then here you are: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056077430

No, by "last year" I meant "last year". If you look to the first post it was created November 2010, unless by "a few weeks ago" you mean "7 months ago"...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

PedoPriest wrote: »
    No, by "last year" I meant "last year". If you look to the first post it was created November 2010, unless by "a few weeks ago" you mean "7 months ago"...

Stop being so childish, Faith took the time out to find your post and you respond with a childish comment ... grow up

• Registered Users Posts: 39,420 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

PedoPriest wrote: »
    And if you look at the last page the most recent post was 5 days ago.

Dd you even look for it? It was barely on the second page of the "cooking and recipes" forum

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Well, you know where it is now.

Closed.

HB

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement