Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secure Luggage Hold

• 15-05-2011 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

Is there any where in Limerick, preferably close to the city centre that you can find a secure luggage hold area, as in the type of facility where you can leave a bag for a couple of hours for a small fee? I have been able to find any so far and would have thought you would have at least one in any city. I think they might have had one in the train station but that wouldn't be open in the evening time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

look up the hostels on www.hostelworld.com and then call one or two. i'd say a couple of them would be glad of a few euro. i did this when i went away before (not limerick).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

I think there may be lockers in the train station for that sort of thing. You could use them for €2 or something like that or the may be some place to put your luggage in there at least there used to be

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Maybe someone like http://www.limerickselfstorage.com/ just checked their testimonials bit and they mentioned people using lockers and half lockers.

Other then that, only place I can think of with lockers etc would be gyms!

Hotels also often hold stuff for people to pick up, though not sure how secure you need.

Advertisement