Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leatherworking trouble :S

Options
  • 15-05-2011 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Ive been trying to level up leatherworking (which was taking ages anyway!) but it seems to not want to go past level 70 it just stays at 70/150 can anybody help me out here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭settings

Willow01 wrote: »
    Ive been trying to level up leatherworking (which was taking ages anyway!) but it seems to not want to go past level 70 it just stays at 70/150 can anybody help me out here?

You have to see a trainer to unlock 75+, 150+, 225+ etc
    I think they can unlock it a few skill levels less per time so at 70 you can go from apprentice to journeyman

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Willow01

The thing is Ive done that and made a whole bunch of items and its still at 70/150 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

you wont get skill points if the recipie is grey. Low chance if green, more chance if yellow, then orange & certain if red. Should be some guides about somewhere on net tbh should help.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Willow01

Aaaaaaah I see! wheres the best place to get leatherworking recipes then?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭settings

Willow01 wrote: »
    Aaaaaaah I see! wheres the best place to get leatherworking recipes then?

if you go to a leatherworking trainer he will give you recipes. There are a few other recipies you can buy from NPCs or drops. You see what the trainer gives you and then if you get stuck at a lvl check wowhead to see if there are alternate recipes for that lvl.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 murdoc8

Good luck with leveling Leather Working,i had a horrid time with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fiinch

Advertisement