Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone can help with this dancing question?

• 15-05-2011 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I did ballet from the ages of 3-8 & then i gave it up i am now 15 going on 16 in july & i really want to know if there is anyway i could go back to doing it & if there is does anyone know anwhere that does ballet areound the lucan area ? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 alibly

Hi, well I basically did the same thing as you! Except I joined a modern class at 14, I went back to ballet this year so I could get technically skilled. Now my teacher is fast tracking me next year, 7 classes a week in tap, modern, hip hop and ballet so I can study dancing in colledge! So yes, you can join back! It's all about trying to catch up, go to wikipedia, there's a great glossery of moves there and jfkvideos on youtube are great. As for studios on the IDTA has a search on the site I think :) Have fun!

Advertisement