Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to England?

Options
  • 15-05-2011 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey I'm doing the LC this June and due to various circumstances will be taking a year out before going to college. What I was thinking of doing is going to England for that year to work as I already have various relations living over there... So, is it a decent idea? Is there any way I'd actually manage to pay rent etc. (once I find a job of some sort) and manage to put a bit of cash away at the same time? The idea of staying at home for a year searching for a job here just doesn't look all that attractive tongue.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

What area of England would you be looking to move to and what sort of jobs would you apply for?

Advertisement