Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

payzone parking in Dubin

Options
  • 15-05-2011 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

Does anybody have any experience of this system? I am interested i the cost as the website states 20 euro min per month, what happens if I do not use 20 euro worth of parking. I seems like a good system but I am sceptical!!:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,311 ✭✭✭markpb

There's no a minimum spend, just a minimum top-up by credit card. If you don't use all €20 (or whatever you've topped up by) in one month, it's still there for you to use the next month. When your account gets to the minimum amount, it's automatically topped up by credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭aabarnes1

You have obviously used this system, in your opinion, is it worth it? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Seasoft

aabarnes1 wrote: »
    You have obviously used this system, in your opinion, is it worth it? Thanks.

I use the system regularly. It's excellent... no more fumbling for change, or buying a Mars bar in a shop to break a €20 note, only to find a fine on the car.

There is no minimum spend per month, just the top up by €20 when a set level is reached.
    You pay what you want (for 5 mins up to max stay).
    They txt you 10mins to remind you your time is almost up.
    You can access your statement on-line also.

In all, brilliant and I'd recommend it.

Advertisement