Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stretching jewellery?

Options
  • 15-05-2011 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Hi just a quick question in regards to buying tunnels online when buying from the body jewlery shop.com and wildcat.eu is the price showed for singe tunnels or for the pair? I cant really see anywhere if its for single or the pair? thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

It's usually just for a single one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

thanks man its fairly dear so, do you know any cheap websites for tunnels? if they are for singles then wildcat are charging over 50 euro for a pair of 8mm blackline tunnels and the body jewellery shop are charging 40euro for the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Most jewellery is sold as a pair seems wildcat eu are selling them as singles

Most sites I used to buy on the jewellery was always sold as a pair unless it was super high end stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Will wrote: »
    Most jewellery is sold as a pair seems wildcat eu are selling them as singles

Most sites I used to buy on the jewellery was always sold as a pair unless it was super high end stuff

ya I just found that the bodyjewelleryshop sells them in singles aswell, what websites do you use will?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Not many anymore :pac: but I used bodyartforms.com. They've good prices, quick delivery and stock a hell of a lot of jewellery. Some of it's crap, a lot of it is awesome :) gorilla glass, glasswear studios, anatometal, reign custom design etc etc I could go on forever

ps go for single flare or no flare plugs/tunnels. the double flares will mess you up and should only be used for healed lobes at their sizes

• Advertisement
Advertisement