Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daisy,Daisy, give me your answer, do.

Options
  • 15-05-2011 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

I have a lot of bedding daisies in bloom this past month and I was wondering what to do with them when they stop blooming. Are they perennial? or should I just pull them out and replace with summer bedding?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Mr Kite

Hi Casey Junior,

I have some daisies too just coming to their end now as well. Technically they are perennial but what I do, like primroses, is lift them to a shady spot away from the main flower beds for some light feeding and nurturing. Then in late summer / Autumn replant in the same spot, They don't always do a repeat showing but whats to lose in trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭casey junior

Thanks for that Mr Kite, the reason I asked is because I read somewhere that it was time to lift and divide them, so I think I'll try that. Good to see there are some gardeners on this site :rolleyes:

Advertisement