Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failing exams

Options
  • 15-05-2011 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

I'm a Junior Freshman and I'm curious as to what the protocol is if I fail the majority of my exams. Do I just have to do supplementals or do I have to repeat the year? Many thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

I'm a Junior Freshman and I'm curious as to what the protocol is if I fail the majority of my exams. Do I just have to do supplementals or do I have to repeat the year? Many thanks!
    It would help if you said what course you're doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭nyarlthotepful

Sorry. I'm doing science (TR071).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

I was in the same situation in the same course. You must sit the supplementals if you want to stay I think. Even to repeat the year. Obviously I don't know about your circumstances but I'm sure that the fact you got into the course means that passing repeats is well within you're grasp.
    You will always have to work for anything that is worth having. Someone said that to me when I was in your situation. Best of luck.

Advertisement