Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera and sound people required

Options
  • 15-05-2011 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Due to a large increase in work I'm being offered at the moment I'm looking to put together a list of experienced folk who can do all kinds of things.
    I work mostly with cars of all sorts, race cars, road cars and all kinds of mediums.
    What I'd like to get is at least a camera person with a decent set up, a sound person with both lapel Mic and some sort of boom or hand held for interviews and such. This might also be the same person if that person is good enough.
    I'm also looking for anyone who's interested in getting involved, stick you're name in you never know what we might need :)

Please send a link to a show-real and other work you've done. Give me an idea of how much you'd charge for a days work on location in Ireland.
    It would help if you've worked with cars before but it's not a requirement.
    Here's a link to some of the work we've already done http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgZ3wA9O0Rg

I'd rather you email me if you don't mind bobflav (at) thenextgear.com or PM here if you rather.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

i dont suppose you need somebody to test drive the cars for you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Bodhan

i dont suppose you need somebody to test drive the cars for you :D

Well, it depends on how many cars are there! I've only one behind so if there's two cars...very rare though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

Bodhan wrote: »
    Well, it depends on how many cars are there! I've only one behind so if there's two cars...very rare though

well put me down for a maybe so lol

Advertisement