Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crossfit waterford

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

jive wrote: »
    A normal commercial gym with a pool + lifeguards, sauna, cardio equipment, weights (+ there are trainers and classes - every gym has a trainer there at all times and would help when asked for advice) costs half as much as what they are charging. Fair enough they have more kettlebells, bumper plates, rings and other equipment that other commercial gyms would have but it doesn't warrant that price in my opinion. I wouldn't be willing to pay it. I'm sure it's a good gym and I've seen a video and it looks like it has a great atmosphere, just too expensive.

As I said before your paying for the Instruction service and results, not the equipment and comparing a run of the mill gym instructor to a fully qualified crossfit trainer is like comparing a chip shop worker to a gourmet chef, you see ,you like most people dont see the value in it because you dont expect to really transform yourself, going to the gym or swimming pool to you is just something to pass the time in the evenings after work. Crossfit should be compared more to that of personal training and this is not cheap, you can expect to pay 50 euro a pop for 1 hour with a personal trainer.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

A normal commercial gym with a pool + lifeguards, sauna, cardio equipment, weights (+ there are trainers and classes - every gym has a trainer there at all times and would help when asked for advice) costs half as much as what they are charging. Fair enough they have more kettlebells, bumper plates, rings and other equipment that other commercial gyms would have but it doesn't warrant that price in my opinion. I wouldn't be willing to pay it. I'm sure it's a good gym and I've seen a video and it looks like it has a great atmosphere, just too expensive.

jive , I get some what your saying but from someone who paid 450 a year the last 3 years in kingfisher, i would honestly now say I would never go back to a normal gym whilst Crossfit is open, and im not the only one saying it. Your argument about price is the same as a normal gym too...
    Why pay 350 for a normal gym when you can run the road, swim in tramore or any beach and buy weights at home for free?..

When your at your gym next time ask the trainer how much would
    5 x 1 hour Personal training cost on top of your gym rates.

The only thing I say to people when they say its too dear, is basically, you cant compare a gym with a crossfit gym, i know lads doing Crossfit in england who are paying double what we are but all say the same thing.. But on the other hand thats fine,... Maybe crossfit isnt for you anyway... crossfit is for people who want to push themselves more, get better results each day, there is no hiding place... so if you think going to gym is watching TV on a bike or listening to music going through the motions on a threadmill, then def crossfit isnt for you..

But as I said at the start I do get your point about asking about it...
    Loads say the same thing, but they arent comparing like for like... it really is simple as that.. and I will def testify that once you start crossfit and stick at it for any period of time, it will change how you feel about training.

There is also workouts in RSC, or beach workouts and outside workouts for people to, so in fact you could easily have 9 classes a week, personal training with crossfit.

Im probably not the best fella to tell you about the ins and outs of it all, as im not a trainer, but im somoene who is doing it a year and can testify that it works. 3.50 a class is cheap imo (thats if your dedicated to it and go to classes available)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

As I said before your paying for the Instruction service and results, not the equipment and comparing a run of the mill gym instructor to a fully qualified crossfit trainer is like comparing a chip shop worker to a gourmet chef, you see ,you like most people dont see the value in it because you dont expect to really transform yourself, going to the gym or swimming pool to you is just something to pass the time in the evenings after work. Crossfit should be compared more to that of personal training and this is not cheap, you can expect to pay 50 euro a pop for 1 hour with a personal trainer.

What's the difference between a gym instructor and a qualified crossfit trainer? Genuinely interested not having a dig. I'm not having a go at crossfit I'm just curious. Is the personal training in groups or actually a personal one on one thing? Also the results achieved from crossfit can be achieved by many other methods. Going to the gym after work isn't something to pass the time if you can be arsed to push yourself without needing someone else to do it for you.
    savic04 wrote: »
    The only thing I say to people when they say its too dear, is basically, you cant compare a gym with a crossfit gym, i know lads doing Crossfit in england who are paying double what we are but all say the same thing.. But on the other hand thats fine,... Maybe crossfit isnt for you anyway... crossfit is for people who want to push themselves more, get better results each day, there is no hiding place... so if you think going to gym is watching TV on a bike or listening to music going through the motions on a threadmill, then def crossfit isnt for you..

Excuse my French but that's a load of crap. There are plenty of people who push themselves in the gym and you don't have to do crossfit to push yourself. A more appropriate description would be that crossfit is good for people with a lack of motivation in a normal gym perhaps due to the competition/group work. I'd agree with the fact that some people aren't dedicated enough or motivated enough to transform themselves the way they want at a normal gym. I'd agree with the fact that crossfit offers another avenue for those who aren't motivated enough but also for those who want a competitive aspect outside of powerlifting or bodybuilding. Not everyone goes to the gym to piss around on a treadmill and watch tv, maybe you did and that's why you turned to crossfit.

Crossfit has many pros and just because I'm looking at both sides of the argument doesn't mean I'm bashing crossfit as some people seem to think. God forbid I express my opinion :rolleyes:

Im probably not the best fella to tell you about the ins and outs of it all, as im not a trainer, but im somoene who is doing it a year and can testify that it works. 3.50 a class is cheap imo (thats if your dedicated to it and go to classes available)

I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm sure it does. But so do many other things.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ned10

Jive, all your posts are riddled with contradictions to be fair!!
    You either want to do something or you dont, not just in this case but in everything you do!! First you say you wouldn't pay the money, then you say you're genuinely interested, which is it??
    What you're forgetting is that CrossFit is a product that is scientifically proven to work, it's overall benefits to your health and wellbeing cannot be matched and the guy who started it spent a hell of a lot of money to prove this, the bottom line is that once you start CrossFit and be serious about it you are GUARANTEED to become stronger, fitter and more importantly healthier and to be honest you cant put a price on your health.. people can comment all day long about CrossFit but you cant really comment honestly unless you try it, the only way you can see if it's for you is to go to the free Intro and see for yourself, what have you to lose?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

ned10 wrote: »
    it's overall benefits to your health and wellbeing cannot be matched

what??? :confused: please explain what you mean by this. How can exercising in other gyms and in other ways not match crossfit? Please don't go on about motivated, expert trainers, great environment etc, but give a specific answer based on scientific principles.

• Advertisement

Jive, all your posts are riddled with contradictions to be fair!!
    You either want to do something or you dont, not just in this case but in everything you do!! First you say you wouldn't pay the money, then you say you're genuinely interested, which is it??
    What you're forgetting is that CrossFit is a product that is scientifically proven to work, it's overall benefits to your health and wellbeing cannot be matched and the guy who started it spent a hell of a lot of money to prove this, the bottom line is that once you start CrossFit and be serious about it you are GUARANTEED to become stronger, fitter and more importantly healthier and to be honest you cant put a price on your health.. people can comment all day long about CrossFit but you cant really comment honestly unless you try it, the only way you can see if it's for you is to go to the free Intro and see for yourself, what have you to lose?

None of my posts are riddled with contradictions. Saying I wouldn't pay the money and asking questions about crossfit is in no way contradictory. Like I said it may be a viable option in the future, I already have a gym membership.

Crossfit is scientifically proven to work? You mean excercise will make me healthier? Woah, stop the press. How haven't more people heard about this?

"it's overall benefits to your health and wellbeing cannot be matched and the guy who started it spent a hell of a lot of money to prove this" I lol'd. Please provide studies for the proof then... cause it has been proved, right? You're not just talking through your arse, right? You wouldn't lie to me, would you?

"CrossFit and be serious about it you are GUARANTEED to become stronger, fitter and more importantly healthier and to be honest you cant put a price on your health" You can say the same about the gym. If I replace CrossFit with gym in that sentence then would you be able to argue that the gym wouldn't do the same thing? Also what you said isn't necessarily true because if I went to CrossFit and didn't eat or drink I'd drop dead after a few days. This is obviously extreme but crossfit (or just regular excercise, doesn't have to be crossfit) is just one part of the puzzle.

You say you can't put a price on health. And you're right, you can't. But if you can get a cheaper price on health, why opt for the more expensive route?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

tomdunphy wrote: »
    Thats a good point sungod and one often raised by someone who has never trained in a CrossFit gym before. To someone on the outside looking in CrossFit gyms look very sparce compared to you average health center gym.
    I would answer that by saying first that you get what you pay for. By that I mean when people join gyms they pay for results, not equipment. At CrossFit the training is geared toward producing the best fitness results possible relative to each individual. We focuss on quality coaching, that means having fully qualified CrossFit trainers in all classes and open gym at all times. This dosent come cheap.

Secondly we offer classes from 6:30am to 6:30pm 5 days a week plus open gym 3 days per week, again staffing these hours isnt cheap either.

Thirdly if I was to list the price of all the equipment in our gym I think you would be shocked, CrossFit gear is very expensive due to the import costs and availability.

Fourthly I would suggest checking all the other CrossFit gyms in Ireland for their prices and see how we compare.

I hope this answers your question. Hope to hear from you soon.

Tom

you seem to know your stuff . the two lads from cross fit on here . could you tell me how long it takes to bcome a crossfit trainer . it must take ages?

Dan133269 wrote: »
    what??? :confused: please explain what you mean by this. How can exercising in other gyms and in other ways not match crossfit? Please don't go on about motivated, expert trainers, great environment etc, but give a specific answer based on scientific principles.

That's just the thing Dan I can do more than that I can prove it to you personally, that's what we do sure!!

i've sent you a private message!!

None of my posts are riddled with contradictions. Saying I wouldn't pay the money and asking questions about crossfit is in no way contradictory. Like I said it may be a viable option in the future, I already have a gym membership.

Crossfit is scientifically proven to work? You mean excercise will make me healthier? Woah, stop the press. How haven't more people heard about this?

"it's overall benefits to your health and wellbeing cannot be matched and the guy who started it spent a hell of a lot of money to prove this" I lol'd. Please provide studies for the proof then... cause it has been proved, right? You're not just talking through your arse, right? You wouldn't lie to me, would you?

"CrossFit and be serious about it you are GUARANTEED to become stronger, fitter and more importantly healthier and to be honest you cant put a price on your health" You can say the same about the gym. If I replace CrossFit with gym in that sentence then would you be able to argue that the gym wouldn't do the same thing? Also what you said isn't necessarily true because if I went to CrossFit and didn't eat or drink I'd drop dead after a few days. This is obviously extreme but crossfit (or just regular excercise, doesn't have to be crossfit) is just one part of the puzzle.

You say you can't put a price on health. And you're right, you can't. But if you can get a cheaper price on health, why opt for the more expensive route?
    no need for me to lie or bull**** you, and your more than entitled to your opinion jive, av a look in your inbox!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

no need for me to lie or bull**** you, and your more than entitled to your opinion jive, av a look in your inbox!!:)

im just curious ned10 does it take a long time to qualify as a cross fit trainer ?it must take a awful lot of time to get to that level that you can say that your training is so much better that just a normal gym trainer?

• Advertisement

deise48 wrote: »
    im just curious ned10 does it take a long time to qualify as a cross fit trainer ?it must take a awful lot of time to get to that level that you can say that your training is so much better that just a normal gym trainer?

deise your intention of trying to be smart has let you down once again as in your previous post about your imaginary 3 members cancelling their membership!! can you please show me where I said i'm better than a normal gym's trainer?? i have and never will claim to be better than anyone!
    what I did say is the product we sell as in way of training is bette rand proven to be so, and I'm sure if your claim to be friends with one of the guys who's membership we did cancel, well then you already know the answer so therefore i dont really have time for such silliness oh and by the way ask your " friend" if our way works!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 tomdunphy

Hey Deise

It takes 2 days to get your level 1 trainers cert but it takes 100s of hours of training people to become a good trainer.

Hey Dan

The scientific principals Ned is refering to are the measurable, recordable, repeatable workouts we do in our gym everyday. We know down to the second and the rep if someones fitness is improving. We have a 4 drawer filing cabinet full of data to support that. Theres no other training system as methodical as CrossFit at tracking workout data. Have a look in your standard gym, how many people do you see with logbooks?

The price also reflects the amount of members per class. The buisness model for the standard gym is get as many people as you can to sign up and then hope only a small percentage of these people actually use the facility. We want 100 percent of our members to train everyday, that means space and equipment issues and that contributes to the cost. If we charged the same as a normal gym then we couldnt afford to stay open, that means no CrossFit and no changing peoples lives.

We can spend hours debating the pros and cons of CrossFit vs. standard gyms and by the looks of the amount of posts some of yee guys have made thats exactly what your after but the only true way to find out is to try it for yourselfs. Id like to send a genuine invitation to all of yee to come give it a shot, then and only then can you say its over priced. What do ye say guys? Any takers?

I doubt it Tom!!

what I did say is the product we sell as in way of training is bette rand proven to be so

I responded to your pm and in short I said it was good for combining strength + cardio (something you can do in a regular gym anyway, but that's another point) which few sports do effectively. But to say it's better and that it's proven to be so is a bare faced lie.

The scientific principals Ned is refering to are the measurable, recordable, repeatable workouts we do in our gym everyday. We know down to the second and the rep if someones fitness is improving. We have a 4 drawer filing cabinet full of data to support that. Theres no other training system as methodical as CrossFit at tracking workout data. Have a look in your standard gym, how many people do you see with logbooks?

With regards to improving it depends on what you are trying to improve. With strength someone in the gym can record how much weight they can lift each week. With cardio they can time themselves. There's not much you can do at crossfit that you can't do at a regular gym anyway. In Waterford if you want to do olympic lifting then Crossfit is a good choice but at the same time if you have to do the classes then you can't strictly do olympic lifting either. As for people at the gym, if they don't want to log their progress or lack of then that's their prerogative.

It's irritating me that you're posting about it as if it's some sort of miracle. Everything you say it trumps your usual gym with can be rectified by the gym member actually making a bit of effort. While I don't doubt that crossfit is effective I do doubt the way you are marketing it. It is not the be all and end all. You can get the same benefits from a regular gym and you don't have to turn up on time for a certain class, you can go whenever you want. I will say it is 100% better for people who lack the motivation for the gym by themselves, but instead of spending an extra €500 they could just find a training partner to help keep them motivated.

I realise I'm coming off as a dick but I'd rather do this and give people a counter argument. It's all one way traffic from people raving about crossfit otherwise. Crossfit is good and so is a regular gym, provided you can put in the work yourself.

Jive judging by the amount of posts you have on here you seem to like to be heard, I take strong exception to being called a liar, i have been a member of countless gyms before I ever started Crossfit so having tried both I can wholeheartedly say Crossfit is way better, and i dont think i'm alone here, you say you currently have a gym membership elsewhere so you know all about that way of training so why dont you take Tom up on his offer and see then for yourself?? Maybe then you'll be in a position to judge having tried both.
    Btw if what we are posting irritates you, you are very easily annoyed, maybe you should get out more!!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭alphapa

fair play to the crossfit lads there supplying a service in the city and i know lads that are massive into there training that swear by it! they say its the best thinig ever! in saying that i cant afford it myself but if i did have the cash sometime id defo go for it! the normal gym is grand but u do find urself gettin lazy and cutting corners, but a tenner a week dd is handy!

Jive judging by the amount of posts you have on here you seem to like to be heard, I take strong exception to being called a liar, i have been a member of countless gyms before I ever started Crossfit so having tried both I can wholeheartedly say Crossfit is way better, and i dont think i'm alone here, you say you currently have a gym membership elsewhere so you know all about that way of training so why dont you take Tom up on his offer and see then for yourself?? Maybe then you'll be in a position to judge having tried both.
    Btw if what we are posting irritates you, you are very easily annoyed, maybe you should get out more!!

Yes what you're posting does irritate me because you are misleading people to believe that crossfit is better than a regular gym. Just because some people went to a regular gym and failed wasn't the gyms fault. Like the guy above said it makes you cut corners and the likes; err no it doesn't. The gym is like everything else in life, you get out what you put into it. If you make more effort because you enjoy crossfit more then do crossfit but don't say it's scientifically proven to be better when it's absolutely not. I don't need to take Tom up on his offer to try it out because 1) I'm making great progress in the gym and have been for years and 2) I don't want to have to turn up on time for certain classes, I prefer to do my own thing and make my own workouts.

"What you're forgetting is that CrossFit is a product that is scientifically proven to work, it's overall benefits to your health and wellbeing cannot be matched and the guy who started it spent a hell of a lot of money to prove this"

Unless you're going to provide me with this proof then I'm not going to reply to you anymore because of your snide comment about getting out more, lol. Maybe you should stay in more and read about health and fitness.

Are my eyes deceiving me, did I just read that you are not going to reply anymore!!!! Well Amen for that!!!
    'Unless you're going to provide me with this proof...' we just offered to show you proof personally, but you declined , what more can we do lol
    I'm bowing out of this discussion as I feel I actually don't really need to keep it up, so please dont make your 2,504th post be on this thread!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭columok

I really wish people would stop saying that cf is scientifically proven. It strikes me that those individuals have little understanding of the scientific method. Recording times for things and noting the change with respect to time isn't "science". I have consulted a physicist/boards fitness celebrity and apparently this paragraph is a correct interpretation of what is and isn't science.

CF when trained sensibly taking out movements that cause more harm than good (eg butterfly kipping pull ups, box jumps, SDHPs etc) is an excellent way of motivating an average joe into training with intensity and trying a rake of different strength + conditioning tools. CF trained nonsensically can be dangerous and bad for your health.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 tomdunphy

Different strokes for different folks guys, whatever keeps you fit and healthy then thats what you should do. Me and Eddie do CrossFit because we love it and we love helping other people get fit and healthy. If you could see the changes that we see in people on a daily basis then im sure yee would feel the same. I wish yee all the best on your journey towards your goals and if any of yee ever change your mind about CF then feel free to drop in and give it a shot. As a wise man once said "Dont knock it until youve tryed it!"

Over and out :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

As a wise man once said "Dont knock it until youve tryed it!"

Over and out :)

You are suggesting that some of the people who are forming the opposite side of the argument here, haven't tried it. That would be incorrect.

Also, "Don't knock it till you've tried it" is a fallacy.
    I don't need to drink pipe cleaner to know it will kill me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 823 ✭✭✭who what when

I think its fair to say theres a big difference between drinking pipe cleaner and trying crossfit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Pipe cleaner:
    170949.jpg

DRAIN cleaner:
    170950.jpg

Carry on...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 823 ✭✭✭who what when

Rovi wrote: »

Carry on...

:rolleyes:

I think its fair to say theres a big difference between drinking pipe cleaner and trying crossfit.

Correct. Pipe cleaner when drunk incorrectly is unlikely to cause rhabdomyolysis, ruptured achilles tendons and SLAP (superior labral tear from anterior to posterior) tears!

Crossfit when performed correctly and safely is a fantastic way for a novice to be introduced to a range of physical disciplines from gymnastics to olympic lifting. But this necessitates an understanding of programming and ignoring 90% of what crossfit.com says!!!

I'm going to fashion a trophy for you out of pipe cleaners.
    It will be the prize for the furthest someone has missed the point of one of my post by, ever.

columok wrote: »
    Correct. Pipe cleaner when drunk incorrectly is unlikely to cause rhabdomyolysis, ruptured achilles tendons and SLAP (superior labral tear from anterior to posterior) tears!

Crossfit when performed correctly and safely is a fantastic way for a novice to be introduced to a range of physical disciplines from gymnastics to olympic lifting. But this necessitates an understanding of programming and ignoring 90% of what crossfit.com says!!!

Where is the magnitude in that?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

, maybe you did and that's why you turned to crossfit.

ha I didnt actually.... thats how I progressed so far..
    Your missing my whole point.

I started in a gym about 6 years ago and gave up, hated it.. too boring..
    then in 07 when kingfisher opened it was handy for me and I worked hard and saw the benefits of it.. I started love working out and keeping fit. BUT after 4 or so years, I wanted to progress into something further and stumbled acorss Crossfit and a way of rehab after a soccer injury... and after a few months I didnt renew because I felt in 4 months of CrossFit, I had got more benefits than 4 years in Kingfisher.

Thats my only point here, so your argument thats its only good for novices is complete and utter bull****... The trainers in Crossfit all came from strict backgrounds of working out EVERY day in the past for the likes of Thai Boxing, Muay Thai etc, and they ALL found it more beneficial. Then on the other end of the scale lads like myself who play soccer all my life and went to gym for years, also found it beneficial , so its not just for novices...... Its for anyone n everyone. Each to their own, I miss the 'normal' gym on days too, so im not knocking a regular gym at all. Im just saying it from a guy who started very skeptically about crossfit and a year later, wont go a day without missing a class.... and im just one of over a hundred so far..

Personal training with every class in a community enviroment...as they say its not rocket science... its going to work

One other thing Jive and Deise46 or whatever... ye both say that Crossfit couldnt be more healtier than a normal gym?
    Thats bull**** and its a fact!
    I constantly used to get muscle injuries in my lower back whilst at normal gym... couldnt place exactly what it was.
    I would lay off the gym for a week or so and it would clear up. I would go back and few weeks later I would get it again.....
    In my second class in Crossfit, Tom noticed the way I squatted wasnt exactly right.... he showed me how to do it properly shall we say... Since September 13th 2010, I havent got that injury once.... yet it has more or less crippled me for the 4 years before that....

Why did it take Tom 2 classes to notice something that the 10 trainers in Kingfisher failed to pick up on in 4 years or so?
    Just because your exercising in a normal gym 5 days a week doesn't mean you are doing it correctly... i got walked around teh gym in kingfisher when I joined and maybe twice after that was shown certain movements, and that was it.... Whereas Crossfit, its impossible to do the wrong movement in an excercise more than once.. because the 3 trainers just wont allow it...Even a year on im getting coached in each class like I was on day one... to me who is now injury free thank god.. thats priceless!! and worth the extra on its own.

So in essence, crossfit is healthier...because im not the only one who has similar stories..
    Remember its better to make 100 mistakes once than the same mistake 100 times... yet you have just made 100 mistakes!

1.after a few months I didnt renew because I felt in 4 months of CrossFit, I had got more benefits than 4 years in Kingfisher.

2.Thats my only point here, so your argument thats its only good for novices is complete and utter bull****

3.One other thing Jive and Deise46 or whatever... ye both say that Crossfit couldnt be more healtier than a normal gym?
    Thats bull**** and its a fact!

4. In my second class in Crossfit, Tom noticed the way I squatted wasnt exactly right.... he showed me how to do it properly shall we say... Since September 13th 2010, I havent got that injury once.... yet it has more or less crippled me for the 4 years before that....
    Why did it take Tom 2 classes to notice something that the 10 trainers in Kingfisher failed to pick up on in 4 years or so?

1. Considering you were squatting wrong I'd put good money that you were doing a lot of other things wrong too. I'm sure if you asked the trainers at Kingfisher they would have shown you how to do the movement correctly or what you were doing wrong. Whether or not you actually made more progress in 4 months than you did in 4 years I don't know but in fairness if you weren't doing things properly then I'm not surprised.

2. I never said it was only for novices. I already said crossfit works. Of course it does, it's excercise. Just like all other workouts performed correctly work, crossfit workouts also work.

3. I assume you're going to provide us with the evidence to back that statement up?

4. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't one of the Crossfit trainers from Kingfisher? To quote yourself - "comparing a run of the mill gym instructor to a fully qualified crossfit trainer is like comparing a chip shop worker to a gourmet chef" - Did he go from chip shop worker to gourmet chef since he moved over?

• Advertisement

So in essence, crossfit is healthier...because im not the only one who has similar stories..
    Remember its better to make 100 mistakes once than the same mistake 100 times... yet you have just made 100 mistakes!

Crossfit can be healthier/better. It can also be less-healthy/worse. It depends on the individual, the coaches and PARTICULARLY the quality of the programming.

If you're doing random stuff quickly (like quite a few crossfitters are) then most likely you'll improve during the novice phase before either a) being injured or b) stalling.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement