Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power Supply

Options
  • 16-05-2011 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

with all the talk of power supplies i thought this vid might be appropriate or useful

goes from a basic system, the likely upgrades u may make and how it impact system power consumption

may u have seen it maybe not but i thought it may help

http://youtu.be/iKk2_1u26tg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

I love watching Linus's tech videos. He's extremly informative and well spoken. It also makes for a nice change over reading a 30 page review of something.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭The Omen 666

me too, him and hardwarecanucks and 3dgameman too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Linus/NCIX Tech Tips I've liked, because he goes into a lot more depth than most "reviewers" on Youtube. 3DGamerMan I really don't like at all. His "reviews" are basically just a specs listing.

Saw that video a while back, and it was actually quite informative. I didn't realise Sandy Bridge was that power efficient.

Advertisement