Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with a project For Cystic Fibrosis

• 16-05-2011 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭

Ok guys i know this isnt a health section but I want ask locally for help first.

Recently my gf passed away due to Cystic Fibrosis. I want to do something in her memory and also to help the awareness campaign. I thought long and hard about what I could do, so I ended up starting a memorial website for Her. Now I Want to do more and so I investigated fundraisers but to me there is already alot of those going on and so I researched the awareness side. There isnt much drive to raise awareness in our country so I would like to make a short video ad to more or less spam the social networks till people everywhere know the truth.

So now I would like to ask if you, a family member or friend who has CF would help me. I want people who suffer from cf to make their voices heard and record a small 5-10 second segment to add to the video then please PM me and I will provide further details.

Thanks
    Jeff.

Edit; Link to my site as advised added to signature.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

Btwndeyes wrote: »
    Ok guys i know this isnt a health section but I want ask locally for help first.

Recently my gf passed away due to Cystic Fibrosis. I want to do something in her memory and also to help the awareness campaign. I thought long and hard about what I could do, so I ended up starting a memorial website for Her. Now I Want to do more and so I investigated fundraisers but to me there is already alot of those going on and so I researched the awareness side. There isnt much drive to raise awareness in our country so I would like to make a short video ad to more or less spam the social networks till people everywhere know the truth.

So now I would like to ask if you, a family member or friend who has CF would help me. I want people who suffer from cf to make their voices heard and record a small 5-10 second segment to add to the video then please PM me and I will provide further details.

Thanks
    Jeff.

CF is one of the great scandals of the so called Health Service, I will gladly help in any way I can.
    PM me

jbkenn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

You should post the link to your site in your signature (if it is live)

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭CajunPenguin

Well, this is just an idea that came to me on the way home from school, and it's a bit crazy but I was thinking of a mini iron man competition (tin man perhaps?)
    Probably a bad idea but the mini marathon in Dublin was amazingly successful and the whole reason I imagined it was because I have CF and I hope to do an Iron Man some day but training for a full one takes years!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Thread's 9 months old. If the OP wants me to reopen it, they can PM me. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement