Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hiya

Options
  • 16-05-2011 2:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

hiya, im new
    well im jamie, im 17, live in ashbourne and im into horses, motorbikes and bike racin and photography.

im here for the craic and to find out stuff aswell and hopefully make a few friends :P

jamie

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

Since you have chosen a rather business-like name for your account name here on boards, it would be wise if you had a good read through our Terms of Use just so you know what kind of posts are and are not permitted from an advertising consideration point of view.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Welcome to boards.ie!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭JDPhotography

Hi hows things
    thats just my username mate, im not here to advertise myself at all as i have no company, thats jus the watermark i use on pictures so thought i'd use it as my username.

jamie

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Do you have a flickr? ;)

no i dont
    only my personal facebook

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi hows things
    thats just my username mate, im not here to advertise myself at all as i have no company, thats jus the watermark i use on pictures so thought i'd use it as my username.

jamie
    Grand, thanks for clearing that up. It's just part of what we do to help people understand the rules! This site can be addictive, so watch out! Hours fly by like minutes and before you know it, it's bright outside and you've pulled an all-nighter without intending to!

• Advertisement

If photography is your thing, have a look around our Photography forum. There are plenty of professionals who pop in and out who would be a mine of information to someone who is learning the ropes, as it were.

Enjoy!

psni wrote: »
    Grand, thanks for clearing that up. It's just part of what we do to help people understand the rules! This site can be addictive, so watch out! Hours fly by like minutes and before you know it, it's bright outside and you've pulled an all-nighter without intending to!
    psni wrote: »
    If photography is your thing, have a look around our Photography forum. There are plenty of professionals who pop in and out who would be a mine of information to someone who is learning the ropes, as it were.

Enjoy!

Haha
    cheers mate :cool:

jamie

Advertisement