Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anthony Hopkins Live Gig

Comments

ehhh.... £20 delivery of the ticket?! I have no idea what it's about, but that is ludicrous!

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

its sounds mad what does he sing live or something.

Silence of the lambs Live
    Papa Smut wrote: »
    ehhh.... £20 delivery of the ticket?! I have no idea what it's about, but that is ludicrous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 278 ✭✭chasmcb

Found this summary of the event.

In recent years, the Oscar-winning actor has returned to his first love – music – and regularly composes at the piano. This concert will feature some of his beautiful original music for orchestra, including his scores for his own films Slipstream and August. You’ll also be treated to music from some of Hopkins’s best known films, such as Shadowlands, Silence of the Lambs and Remains of the Day. Throughout the concert Hopkins will talk about his music and his film roles, in conversation with concert producer Tommy Pearson. Don’t miss this unique experience going beyond the screen to find out more about the man and his music.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

oh I see cool. would not pay 20 euro to ship a ticket but.
    chasmcb wrote: »
    Found this summary of the event.

In recent years, the Oscar-winning actor has returned to his first love – music – and regularly composes at the piano. This concert will feature some of his beautiful original music for orchestra, including his scores for his own films Slipstream and August. You’ll also be treated to music from some of Hopkins’s best known films, such as Shadowlands, Silence of the Lambs and Remains of the Day. Throughout the concert Hopkins will talk about his music and his film roles, in conversation with concert producer Tommy Pearson. Don’t miss this unique experience going beyond the screen to find out more about the man and his music.

Advertisement