Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

account in credit afer cancellation

Options
  • 16-05-2011 7:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Asked eircom to cancel my account at the end of March, and finally got the line disconnected on the 25th April after much ringing to confirm they got the letter.
    Received a letter on Friday stating that the account is closed and my account is in credit. How can I receive this credit in the form of a cheque ?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭sesna

Asked eircom to cancel my account at the end of March, and finally got the line disconnected on the 25th April after much ringing to confirm they got the letter.
    Received a letter on Friday stating that the account is closed and my account is in credit. How can I receive this credit in the form of a cheque ?

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭robryan

They should send you a cheque in the post after your account has been closed for whatever you are in credit for. Think it takes about 4-6 weeks after the account is closed before they will issue the cheque..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi Amaris Icy Rattrap

yes Robryan is correct ( thanks :) ) .. you should recieve a cheque 4/6 weeks after your final bill for full amount. If you do not recieve this cheque post me here.
    Tony

Advertisement