Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Dentist - Blackrock, Douglas area

Options
  • 16-05-2011 9:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hey everyone,

Need to go to the dentist.
    Really hate it.
    Can anyone recommend a good dentist around Blackrock, Douglas or near by?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭fallen01angel

Try Maurice Leahy,he's down the road from Blackrock Castle.he's brilliant....I'm genuinely afraid of dentists and I'm going to him years.You'll find his number in the Golden Pages,don't have his number on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Tony H

I found John Tait in Douglas village very good, he is expensive but in my opinion well worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Stabler008

Thank you very much for your help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Ger89

I go to Oscar Dermody - not quite Douglas area but not too far away. He's in Kinsle Cottages, Evergreen Road, Turner's Cross, across the road from the primary school. He's an excellent dentist as well as being a nice person, and explains exactly what he's doing and why. Also reasonable in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭jillyb

Great Dentist is Hilary Hogan on Boreenmanna rd just by Glenanaar pub.bit futher but reasonably priced too!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

jillyb wrote: »
    Great Dentist is Hilary Hogan on Boreenmanna rd just by Glenanaar pub.bit futher but reasonably priced too!!
    #
    + 1 for Hilary . He is a great honest dentist . Plenty of parking too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

fitzdragon wrote: »
    I found John Tait in Douglas village very good, he is expensive but in my opinion well worth it.

I found him to be the opposite. Very arrogant and condescending. I don't know if he is practicing anymore after his recent legal difficulties? :confused:

Heard great thing about Oscar in Turners Cross actually. Ive several friends that have been going to him for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

I use Conor Clune in Douglas, opposite the Centra - really nice guy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Has anyone ever goneto this place in Little Island http://www.corkcosmeticdentist.com/

I have such a fear of them I have been crying me thinks three days now thinking about it. But my great manfriend found this place as he says that the Gas is great for when you are nervous and this clinic has the gas and also deals with patients who may be a bit scared...I hope tis good if anyone has been i would love to hear how ye got on

Advertisement