Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Research Project-South Africa

Options
  • 16-05-2011 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm doing my history research project for the leaving and I'm thinking of doing it on Apartheid in South Africa.

So far I have these two possible titles...

"The aims of the Apartheid-era South African government in the resettling of black South Africans/Bantu people"

"Health conditions in resettlement camps/Limehill"

I have other ideas like the techniques used, lack of resources in the camps and the effects of the resettlements on modern society in South Africa.

Or even comparing South Africa to America in regards to segregation or even comparing it to Northern Ireland..as in the way Apartheid has caused racial tensions from both sides today and the way sectarianism in N.I has continued in a way.

The first titles are based on this book:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Discarded-People-Account-African-Resettlement/dp/0140410325

Which would be easiest to write about/catch the examiner's eye?

Thanks!

Advertisement