Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do i know when my broadband has changed over

Options
  • 16-05-2011 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

from vodafone?

got an email on 5th saying the phoneline was changed. do i have to enter a new password for using the broadband? it is a netopia router.

also we haven't received an account number yet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭OMG Its EoinD

Well since you've just changed over. I'd say you're on a contract ? Then get a new router off Eircom.

Or else

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056266188

There's your info right there. ( 2nd last post )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭McSween

thanks, I didn't order a router from them.

when i switched FROM eircom to vodafone i think i remember the broadband simply went offline and then i had to ring vodafone for a password. i would have thought the broadband would turn off vodafone until i entered an eircom password in this case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

McSween wrote: »
    from vodafone?

got an email on 5th saying the phoneline was changed. do i have to enter a new password for using the broadband? it is a netopia router.

also we haven't received an account number yet

Hi McSween
    if you PM me your tel. no or any eircom order number I can have a look at this for you.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭careca11

eircom:tony

any offer's going , for us loyal eircom customers :)

careca11 wrote: »
    eircom:tony

any offer's going , for us loyal eircom customers :)

Hi careca11

at the moment we are offering increased usage allowance, speed upgrades and package proce drops. This is all offered within our upgrade to NGB broadband.. This link gives more info.
    If you are an NGB customer and PM me your tel no can confirm any offer due.
    Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭SaturnV

Hi careca11

at the moment we are offering increased usage allowance, speed upgrades and package proce drops. This is all offered within our upgrade to NGB broadband.. This link gives more info.
    If you are an NGB customer and PM me your tel no can confirm any offer due.
    Tony

Those offers look good, *if* you can get NGB. Any chance of something similar for those customers left behind by the NGB roll out? Like removing the cap on the 3MB package? Because, as it stands, now we are getting even less, comparatively, for the same price. Actually, according to the website, the introductory prices have a bigger discount for NGB than standard broadband. If you're a new customer, you pay more, but get less?

SaturnV wrote: »
    Those offers look good, *if* you can get NGB. Any chance of something similar for those customers left behind by the NGB roll out? Like removing the cap on the 3MB package? Because, as it stands, now we are getting even less, comparatively, for the same price. Actually, according to the website, the introductory prices have a bigger discount for NGB than standard broadband. If you're a new customer, you pay more, but get less?

Hi SaturnV
    yes unfortunately not everyone can get NGB as yet. We are working to roll this out as widely as possible. At the moment however I do not have any information on non-NGB offers. I hope to be able to post any such offers here as soon as I hear of them.
    If you PM your tel. no I can let you know if your local exchange to be upgraded to NGB.
    Tony

Advertisement