Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom webmail not logging in (per usual)

• 16-05-2011 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

I am having some trouble logging into eircom webmail. Does anyone know what is wrong? For 5 minutes "Connecting..." has been on the tab it is located at. I signed up for an anti-virus program and the password they sent me is only valid for a bit.

This has happened before. Oh and recently I have had to switch to the basic layout as the "advanced" layout is not working. Why don't they get in some Eastern Europeans? The system will be working all the time then and it would be 125% cheaper. But naw, the expensive wasters are still employed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Gon10

I am also having trouble accessing my email on eircom.net this morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭sealgaire

I didn't realise that anybody still uses eircom mail :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

If your having trouble with Eircom you could always try the 'Talk to Eircom' forum ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 319 ✭✭java

OP you could always use a pop client to download your mail and bypass webmail. Or you could use another provider other than eircom for your email. Lots of options!

Advertisement