Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

topsoil wanted! free or cheap!

Options
  • 16-05-2011 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hey I am doing a project of raised beds in my small garden, have built raised beds to keep my dogs out and now I need some topsoil....
    I have access to a trailer and can go outside city if necessary but really dont wanna spend a load of money on petrol/soil.
    Would really appreciate any help!
    Thanks!
    :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 ninibutts

try the Evening Echoe's Free Ads section "Pink Pages" today (Tues)...u might find someone advertising free topsoil there :)

best of luck with ur gardening

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I'm looking for someone to give me an iPad two. I'm too cheap to get the bus to meet you, so I'd appreciate if you could deliver it to me. However I don't want to have to make you a cup of tea or anything, so I'd prefer if you could bring it to me while I'm at the supermarket doing my weekly shop. Actually, while you are there you might get me a few things...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Haha blue...

But you could try the Jumbletown website see if there is any on offer...I think someone started a local cork one but i cant rem the name of it

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

Bluefoam wrote: »
    I'm looking for someone to give me an iPad two. I'm too cheap to get the bus to meet you, so I'd appreciate if you could deliver it to me. However I don't want to have to make you a cup of tea or anything, so I'd prefer if you could bring it to me while I'm at the supermarket doing my weekly shop. Actually, while you are there you might get me a few things...

Exagerrate much?

Advertisement