Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident evil archives wii

Options
  • 16-05-2011 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭

Got it saturday and although its a direct port from the gamecube version and since i never owned a gamecube i thought i give it try, its soo good , perhaps the best wii game i played yet , granted i played the same game before on the ps1 but the lighting and graphics make it like a whole new game , just as labyrinth as before getting lost like i did all those years ago , controls are dated and that stupid look for ink unless ya cant save ****e , its still soo good , im lost straight away i figure gamefaqs is gonna be my best friend :P

25 quid aswell its a steal gotta love those bargain deals :pac::pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's a fantastic game alright. It's actually not a direct port prettied up either. there's so much new stuff added in in terms of gameplay and the puzzles are now given new twists that playing Resi 1 and Remake are completely different experiences. Also the addition of Lisa to the lore is fantastic and her story is one of the best things in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,011 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Just wait until you get your first Crimson Head. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Yeah, RE1 remake is hands down the best of the traditional RE's, if RE2 is remade in the same fashion then that will be the king but for now REmake is the business.

I might just give it a blast right now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Yeah, RE1 remake is hands down the best of the traditional RE's, if RE2 is remade in the same fashion then that will be the king but for now REmake is the business.

I might just give it a blast right now!

Agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Just wait until you get your first Crimson Head. :eek:
    This is why I'm scared to play REmake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    This is why I'm scared to play REmake.

Play it, you'll love it. I promise.

One of the few essential games of the last ten years imo.

Advertisement