Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Consumer Show is looking for Savvy Shoppers

• 16-05-2011 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Do you think you are a savvy shopper? If you love a good bargain and think you can find the best value around for your weekly groceries then please get in touch! The Consumer Show is looking for 2 eager shoppers, who think they can make their money go further by looking for value for money in their local supermarket. If you think you are suitably savvy and are interested in taking part in a consumer show challenge then email aileen@cocotelevision.ie or call 01-208 4636.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Will the Consumer Show do a follow up on Brendan Investments and show us all how things have progressed over the last few years ? This would be of interest seeing as Mr Hobbs promoted them so widely.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 jmc19

Why was the story on Vodafone broadband and the mess they made with migrating BT customers not aired last season? Will it be aired this season as the mess with Vodafone for a lot of their customers still continues, you only have to look at the Vodafone section here on the boards and over on their own forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1270

http://forum.vodafone.ie/index.php?/forum/9-vodafone-at-home/

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭jpmiddleton

Do you have to be physically on the show or can you be interviewed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

parsi wrote: »
    Will the Consumer Show do a follow up on Brendan Investments and show us all how things have progressed over the last few years ? This would be of interest seeing as Mr Hobbs promoted them so widely.

Totally agree would love also to see the lads who featured on "Show me the Money" programme - as I too would love to see a follow up on all the participants of that show - or "I'm An Adult Get Me Out of Here" - (again would love to see a re-visited show on this). :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 steveb3

I second jmc19's question about Vodadone. I left Vodadone a few months ago because the service was so bad. BT service was excellent, it all went downhill when I got moved over.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

It would be great to see the consumer show doing a programme about the flaws in the direct debit system and in particular the complete failure to penalise companies who abuse the system and appalling lack of knowledge of the dd system among bank employees. Many bank employees do not even know how to cancel a dd!

Advertisement