Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronnie James Dio.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

A year already? :eek:

If I had been asked I would have answered that I thought it was six months ago or something like that.

Really is true that one's perception of time really changes as one gets older.

As for the little man with the huge voice. A shame he is gone. He was a character, and my favourite Black Sabbath singer. He sounded good on his last studio album before his death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Any excuse to wheel this one out, everyone seems to be having a ball (geddit!) Small man, big heart

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Where does time go, it is fleeting, no?

RIP to a great man

A personal favourite tribute of RJD for me - although I can't find the real clip due to copyright issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭JBnaglfar

RIP RJD.

Never got to see him on stage, was gutted not to see him in Heaven and Hell at the concert with Iron Maiden (although this obviously pales into comparison with what his family must have gone through). Great tribute to the man tho.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Jeez only seems like a few months back!!!:eek: Never got to see the great man....think I was away for Dio's last gig in the BF , which still annoys me:mad: What a fantastic singer he was, they don't make them like that anymore.. RIP Ronnie , sadly missed.. never forgotten..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Can't believe its been a year, It's a shame cos he had a few more good years left in him, Listening to The Devil You Know you wouldn't believe he was in his 60s.
    This is his earliest recording, a bit different from what he became known for

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭MetalDog

Dio talks about Sonisphere/Knebworth before this great live performance.
    RIP RJD, won't see the likes of you again.

Advertisement