Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifeguard job

Options
  • 16-05-2011 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi, I'm trying to find a lifeguard job in Dublin. If anybody knows of such a job could they please point me in the right direction? Particularly if you know about small or private pools that don't come up in a Google search.

I have an NPLQ, silver cross, bronze medallion and teaching experience.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

The best option would be to walk into the various pools and hand in a CV. I say walk in, as opposed to email, as I'd say one aspect of being a lifeguard is been seen as being fit. If you have a car, plot a route, if you don't, get a one day bus pass, and goto every pool in your vicinity. Also, if have completed your lifeguard exam in the not so distant past, it may be worth your while getting in touch with the body that has accredited you to see if they have a noticeboard that lists vacancies?

Advertisement