Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo on sole of foot?

Options
  • 16-05-2011 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hey guys, been thinking about this for a while, i've come up with an idea for a design of a tattoo, and i'd like to get it on the sole of my foot... I just like the idea of getting it there, even though i imagine it'll be tricky and will most likely wear off over a few months/years....
    I just wanted to hear the thoughts of anyone who has seen a tattoo in this location, or has experience with tattoos... I have none. Yet. When i was younger I nearly got one but i chickened out. My idea now is a dot-to-dot design of a simple image, so it'll consist of about 50 numbered dots in black ink.
    Also can anyone recommend an artist that would be willing to do this kind of work? I read on the internet there is some reluctance due to the sensitive location...
    Any ideas?

Comments

Advertisement