Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano Teacher in Galway?

Options
  • 16-05-2011 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

I'm looking for a piano teacher in Galway, preferably near Loughrea.

I played piano for a bout a year when I was younger but I would love to take it up again, obviously as a complete beginner.

I would mainly just need the lessons in July and August and then a couple through out the year when I'm home because I will be starting college in September, so the job might suit a student.

I can travel to them or they could come to my house whichever suits.

Let me know if you're interested or if you can recommend anyone! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 piano-galway

Hi, I am about 20 minutes from Loughrea and have vacancies over the summer that might suit you.

Feel free to PM me your number and I'll contact you with more details.

All the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SusieQ89

Hi there,
    I also live about 20 mins from Loughrea. I could take you at the weekends when college starts if it suited you. I'm a student so that's the only time i can teach! PM me if you're interested!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 amyking

SusieQ89 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I also live about 20 mins from Loughrea. I could take you at the weekends when college starts if it suited you. I'm a student so that's the only time i can teach! PM me if you're interested!
    Hi,
    I was wondering how much you would charge for piano lessons in Galway? Thanks!
    Amy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SusieQ89

amyking wrote: »
    Hi,
    I was wondering how much you would charge for piano lessons in Galway? Thanks!
    Amy.

Amy so sorry I didn't get back to you I'm never even thought to check this. I charge 12 euro for a half an hours lesson. I do grade exams with people if they want them but otherwise it can just be for fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

No advertising lessons on this forum please.
    Giblet wrote: »
    LESSONS:
    Please don't advertise lessons in this forum. Try the Classical forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement