Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Wheel

Options
  • 16-05-2011 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Does anyone know if the Dublin Wheel is operating as normal this week during the Queen's visit?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hookah

I wheely couldn't say.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Not sure if it's operating as the website appears to be down, but it's probably good to note that the fan zone for either Braga/Porto will be based there for the Europa Cup final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Redlion wrote: »
    Not sure if it's operating as the website appears to be down, but it's probably good to note that the fan zone for either Brega/Porto will be based there for the Europa Cup final.

You serious? That's directly across from me :mad:

The entire length of North Wall quay will probably closed off at some point(probably Thursday for the Convention Centre) as its a no parking zone so my detective works says you should be able to visit the wheel before then. ;)
    http://www.pointvillage.ie/dublin-wheel_.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

kelzer wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the Dublin Wheel is operating as normal this week during the Queen's visit?

Thanks

An update, its being taken down, well half of it so far. Oh well farewell ya big thing ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

gurramok wrote: »
    An update, its being taken down, well half of it so far. Oh well farewell ya big thing ;)

why?
    just ran its course or are they putting something else in its place?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

Ah damn never got to go on it:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Not that popular apparently so it's off to the UK somewhere where the locals are more easily pleased. Crobie is talking about putting a hot air balloon there now that goes er, well up and down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Ah damn never got to go on it:(

Me neither :( but I did get on the London eye two weeks ago:):D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Damn, was only thinking the other day I must go on it. Procrastination for the lose

Advertisement