Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargin Bushnell

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭fitzy700

it's a great scope but they will only post it to the uk :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

I have 2 of these exact scopes and they are the dog boll**'s.

AT the £249 starting price that is a bargain but will no doubt go up before the auction ends. Add about £16 for the postage from the UK.

Well worth a punt or two.

E-mail them to get the auction chaged so you can make a bid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭landkeeper

mmmm 2nd hand from a pawnbroker bit risky for that kind of twine :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Glensman

If you want you can get it shipped to me...
    I can either drop it with Fergal or meet anywhere around roscommon/galway... I'm due a visit to the female soon and I think I'm going to Thin Lizzy in Castlebar on 5th June.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

Glensman wrote: »
    If you want you can get it shipped to me...
    I can either drop it with Fergal or meet anywhere around roscommon/galway... I'm due a visit to the female soon and I think I'm going to Thin Lizzy in Castlebar on 5th June.

nice one. Lizzy is playing down here in killarney in a couple of weeks during the bike festival. i hope to get a permission slip from the boss

• Advertisement

poulo6.5 wrote: »
    nice one. Lizzy is playing down here in killarney in a couple of weeks during the bike festival. i hope to get a permission slip from the boss

It's the boss that's making me go!! They're playing across the road from my work with Def Leppard and Alice Cooper- but nooo, I have to drive to Castlebar! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

Glensman wrote: »
    It's the boss that's making me go!! They're playing across the road from my work with Def Leppard and Alice Cooper- but nooo, I have to drive to Castlebar! :rolleyes:

they just have to make things awkward dont they :rolleyes:

well at least you are going:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭lefthooker

landkeeper wrote: »
    mmmm 2nd hand from a pawnbroker bit risky for that kind of twine :confused:

I wouldn't let that little detail put me off. I bought an Elite 3200 from a pawnbrokers in Vegas last month and it was in A1 condition. Its definitely worth a punt.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭fitzy700

cheers glensman might take you up on the offer if i decide
    to bid on it ,thanks :)

fitzy700 wrote: »
    cheers glensman might take you up on the offer if i decide
    to bid on it ,thanks :)

No Hassle... :)

• Advertisement

I was following this auction and was surprised there was only 5 bids and sold for 275stg. Thought there would have been a lot more vultures circling

• Registered Users Posts: 36 johnwayne2

How much would it be wort do ye
    reckon that's about 320 euro

johnwayne2 wrote: »
    How much would it be wort do ye
    reckon that's about 320 euro

Whats it worth??? Sure how much would you be prepared to pay to have one. Scopesdirect.co.uk have them advertised for 522stg(626 inc VAT) so 320euro doesn't sound too bad at all for a used scope. I know postage was to UK address only but thats manageable too.

(200th post- milestone moment:D:D:D)

Advertisement