Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psycho looking guy on Luas in the mornings plays rap at full volume

Options
  • 16-05-2011 3:51pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭

I use to see a Psycho looking guy on Luas in the mornings, skinhead full of tats, he would be playing rap at full volume. Nobody ever said a word to him, the ticket inspectors ignored him. I think its a great way to travel everywhere. Scumbags, cops, inspectors, the public all leave you alone.

Has anyone seen him recently?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

he had a run in with spock. it was great, everyone applauded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

In b4 biko's 'Dublin Forum.' lockage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭wild_cat

I sat beside a skin head guy on the 77 bus(in dublin...) dressed in combat pants and black bomber jacket reading a magazine about knives a few months ago. Was surreal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

I've seen this guy before-he was trying to talk to other junkies but even they were doing their best to ignore him. When they got off he started waffling nonsense to a random woman who had a kid in a pram before lifting up his t-shirt to show her his Tupac RIP tattoo-I think he also had one of Biggie Smalls' head on his arm as well as 'Thug Life' in gothic lettering on his stomach.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

My housemate was waiting for the last bus from town on the quays last week. He came into the shelter and as he was going in he noticed everybody sidiling out quickly. He looked over to his right and there was a guy pouring petrol on the ground and he started shouting that he was going to torch the place (at least thats what Fabio assumed he was shouting, hes Italian and his English isint great yet)

He just stuck his hands in his pockets and sauntered off thinking this is a crazy town he has landed in :P Was very amused when telling us, he kind of expected us to think it was normal I think :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

I hate the public. Bunch of whack-jobs :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sykk wrote: »
    In b4 biko's 'Dublin Forum.' lockage!
    Moved to Dublin forum with redirect from After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Pity the Luas wasn't liike the original Doom games where if you maneuvered them together in a confined space, the different types of mutant would turn on and kill each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

he had a run in with spock. it was great, everyone applauded

yes he did and here's the proof...

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭MardiB

wild_cat wrote: »
    I sat beside a skin head guy on the 77 bus(in dublin...) dressed in combat pants and black bomber jacket reading a magazine about knives a few months ago. Was surreal.

I think I know the guy you mean, does he wear a black rimmed hat as well. I have heard all his various jail interments while on the 77. Once he was telling his fellow junkie mate how he needed to give his girlfriend a beating to sort her out:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 304 ✭✭WhiteRussian

I wonder if he collects human heads?

Advertisement