Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold Callers

Options
  • 16-05-2011 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

My mother is currently an Eircom customer. At least once a day she is getting cold callers annoying her. They had just hung up when I got there at lunch time today. Is there any way that we can stop this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Guys,

Can anyone from Eircom advise me on what needs to be done here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi folks,

My mother is currently an Eircom customer. At least once a day she is getting cold callers annoying her. They had just hung up when I got there at lunch time today. Is there any way that we can stop this?
    Hi whitelighter

If you PM me your mother's number I can arrange to have this removed from national database. This should stop anyone not currently in possesion of the number calling, however if this number is already with a marketing company it is very difficult to have them remove this.
    If your mother speaks with these cold callers she can ask that they remove her from their call list.
    If she continues to recieve these calls you can call our malicious call bureau on 1800689689.
    PM me no and I will arrange to remove no.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Hi whitelighter

If you PM me your mother's number I can arrange to have this removed from national database. This should stop anyone not currently in possesion of the number calling, however if this number is already with a marketing company it is very difficult to have them remove this.
    If your mother speaks with these cold callers she can ask that they remove her from their call list.
    If she continues to recieve these calls you can call our malicious call bureau on 1800689689.
    PM me no and I will arrange to remove no.
    Tony

Gentleman Tony. Thanks very much. PM is on the way.

G

Advertisement