Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Rating Repair?

Options
  • 16-05-2011 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Like a lot of people I hit a tough financial patch a couple of years ago and fell behind with credit card payments.

Despite approaching the bank early and offering to restructure my repayments (half of the minimum) until I was back on my feet they told me that it was policy to register the account as default with the ICB and to sell on the loan.

I came to a very amicable agreement with the collectors to repay and now find myself in a position where I can look to pay off the outstanding balance and clear the debt.

Does anyone know if this repairs my credit rating or if there is a process/procedure I can follow?

Thanks,

m

Advertisement